FLSmidth’s at-line X-ray analysis solution concept combines high frequency sampling with X-ray fluorescence spectrometry for tight on-line chemical quality control of powder/granular process streams. Quality control of cement raw meal by XRF is the main focus application; however, the concept also supports applications like at-line analysis of clinker and cement, as well as other dry powder or granular intermediate/final products in other mineral processes.
Key Benefits Include
- Project specific primary sampling system ( screw sampler, an air-slide sampler or others)
- Sample by-pass tube with secondary sample dosing device
- Excess sample return system by gravity or forced via air conveying
- Centaurus automatic combined mill & press, for X-ray sample preparation
- X-ray analysis unit (XRF)